I know she's "just a dog" but to us she's our wee baby!
We know God cares for the life of the little animals He created, so PLEEEEEEEEEEASE pray for our sweet little Gigi. We think she knows we are leaving in just a few days and she's stressing out, she has not been feeling well since last night (sick). I am sure she will be sad while we're gone. I just pray that she gets better soon and stays strong while we're gone!!!

1 comment:
My Dear Sharon & Michael,
I am sorry to read that our baby Gigi is not too well today. I will pray for her, and I will also ask the Ceapists to pray for her, as well. We truly believe that we should bring every situation to God in prayer... I can almost see that because Gigi is so very intelligent, she must feel that there is something in the air, specially as she sees you preparing your cases or luggage to travel, and she may feel nervous and unrestful about it. I really wish that I were there at this particular time, for she is very used to me by now. But Gladys is a most loving doggy person, and she will know just what to do & take good care of all your pets, including "dear old Brownnie the cat."
Love, and prayerful wishes for Gigi,
Mamãe.
Post a Comment