Saturday, January 13, 2007

THESE 3 LITTLE GIRLS ARE STARTING TO WONDER WHAT ALL THE FUSS IN THE HOUSE IS ABOUT???

Ok Mom & Dad, as your eldest "Dog-ter" & faithful companion of almost 9 years, I've been wondering, this doesn't mean you're gonna forget about me are ya???
I hope this doesn't mean I won't be the baby anymore - I'm just "way" too cute to lose my spot right???

Hey, maybe I should look at the bright side, Mom & Dad will be so busy that it'll be harder to notice when I steal, OOPS I meant "BORROW" a little food from my sisters bowls!!! :>)

Hmmm, maybe this isn't a bad thing afterall, we'll get 3 more "Play-buddies" to run around with in the backyard, hopefully this now means that I will be able to chase my beloved frisbee all day long!!!
This probably also means that we'll have more cuddly ones to snuggle with - maybe when Mom & Dad are asleep, we can even sneak upstairs and all share a bed with our sisters - yeppee, we love this idea!!!
Ok, Ok, we guess that this whole commotion and preparation for the arrival of our three "Human Sisters" is fine with us, we're ready and waiting for them to arrive, so we can share our favorite toys and bones with them - Woof, Woof!!! :>)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WAY TOO CUTE!!!
Just don't tell them that they are soon going to go back to being dogs! :>)
Jess