Thursday, January 25, 2007









Cool Slideshows

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sharon and Michael,

We are extremely happy for you! Congratulations, from the bottom of our hearts! Thank you for keeping us posted. We wish you and your daughters lots of love, harmony, health and prosperity. We would love to meet them after they are settled .

We loved your Christmas card. We got back from Brazil on the 14th, and we read your card not too long ago. We had a wonderful time there. Now we are facing a new period in our lives as I am returning to the workforce on February 5th. Ian and Mila will be going full time to school. Of course I will miss being home with them, but we feel it will all work out.

God bless you always.

Giovanna and Co.

Anonymous said...

When do you go to Columbia to get the girls?

It is really cool that you and Michael decided to adopt them (I remember conversations with you at SFC about adopting infants verses older children). There are so many older children that don't get adopted. I am very glad that these three girls will have the opportunity to be loved by the both of you instead of living a life in the government system. It is very cool.

When you actually get a moment to breathe, we need to get together and catch up.

Call me!

Danielle

Anonymous said...

Great!
I am so happy for the two of you. I know of your Trust and Faith in GOD DURING THIS LONG PERIOD OF UNCERTAINTY. Now, thanks to HIM and your efforts the results are here!

CONGRATUALTIONS!!!

With Love,
Gaú

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome. So excited for you. Love hearing from you. Here for you whenever you need advice. Raising 3 girls is amazing. They keep you busy that is for sure.

So so so happy for you both.

Praise God.

Hugs,
Pamela and the girls

Anonymous said...

Woohoooooo!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

I'm so happy for you two...or should I say 5!! :)

God is good!

Hugs,
Michelle Newman

Anonymous said...

Hi Sharon and Michael!

We are celebrating with you! We are so excited! I am sure you will have a wonderful time in Colombia. We can't wait to hear when you will travel.

We are so looking forward to getting the girls together!

We shared your blog and photographs with the kids tonight. They are so excited. We will continue to follow your blog and keep you and your daughters in our prayers!

Hoorah!

Kelly & Tom

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Mom and Dad!!

Sue

Anonymous said...

Sharon e Michael,

Estou imensamente feliz por vocês terem vencido esta batalha! Deus em sua imensa sabedoria e justiça sabe que vocês serão, São, os pais perfeitos para estas crianças. Em nenhum lugar deste mundo elas serão tão amadas como aí com vocês.

PARABÉNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deus abençoou-os com 3 filhas de uma só vez, agora, curta, ame, brinque, estude, passeie,

VIVA!!!!! VOCÊS MERECEM!!!!

Beijos em toda família!

Saudades,
Ligia

Anonymous said...

I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!
IT WON'T BE LONG UNTIL YOU WILL BE DOING WHAT I AM DOING----INTO MY 7TH MONTH WITH MY KIDS AND HOSTING MY 13 YEAR OLDS BIRTHDAY SLUMBER PARTY TOMORROW NIGHT. IT IS HER VERY FIRST BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION.

IT IS SUCH A PLEASURABLE AND REWARDING THING BEING THEIR MOM.
AGAIN --- I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU AND LOOK FORWARD TO THE DAY WE MEET IN PERSON, CAUSE YOU HAVE ALREADY TOUCHED MY HEART. I CAN'T BELIEVE THE JOURNEY YOU HAVE BEEN ON.

MUCH LOVE,
TALK SOON I HOPE,
RALENE

Anonymous said...

To God be all the glory, honor and praise for his answer to all our prayers. I had tears of joy!

So, now I am waiting eagerly to meeting my three grand-daughters:
Catalina, Patrícia and Daniela!!!

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU BOTH AND PRAISES AGAIN AND AGAIN TO OUR LOVING AND MERCIFUL GOD.

Much love to the new Mom and to the new Dad!
Mamãe

Anonymous said...

Dear Sharon & Michael,

CONGRATULATIONS!
What great news. I can hardly wait to meet the girls. What a busy time you will have (and dogs included). Isn't it amazing how things work out. When can you go to Colombia? I'll look forward to a visit as soon as you can.

Bye for now,
Leona

Anonymous said...

Sharon e Michael!

GLORIA A DEUS PRIMEIRAMENTE E PARABENS A VOCES DOIS!!!
Que Deus vos abencoe ricamente com muita sabedoria!!

Como vai o seu Pai Sharon??
Correu tudo bem na cirurgia?
Eu estava sem computador durante muito tempo entao nao estou por dentro de muitas coisas.

Mais uma vez: Felicidades !!

Beijos

Noemi

Anonymous said...

Mike and Sharon,

I heard the awesome news about your adoption approval! God is awesome. Another answered prayer!

God Bless,

Jeff and Claudia

Anonymous said...

GOD IS FAITHFUL!
THANK YOU LORD JESUS!!!!!

WITH LOVE,
TIA SONIA

Anonymous said...

Dear Sharon and Michael,

We are so happy and thrilled for you all. Catalina, Patricia and Daniela will be so blessed, not only to be adopted by the two of you, but to be raised in a Godly home. Did you know that adopted children have more rights than naturally born children? In fact, by law, adopted children can never be written out of our wills. Isn't that a beautiful picture of our adoption into God's family? Someday, those girls will have a double adoption - by you two and the by God.

Love and prayers,

Jeff and Ruth Dennison

linete said...

Queridos Amigos

Nos temos certeza que voces serao pais maravilhosos para suas lindas filhas. Estamos orando para que vcs tenham uma viagem segura sem problemas.
O nosso pai celestial estara guiando vcs. nessa final fase.
Temos absoluta certeza que tudo vai dar certo. Com muito carinho e amor.
John e Linete