
Poor Gigi, she has been our "Baby" for a while and I think she can hardly wait till the "Real" kids arrive, so that she can finally stop being tortured by having to wear all the latest "bow wow fashions"!!!
***Thanks again for all your prayers! Dad is recovering quite well, he's already out of ICU and in a regular room in the cardiac care unit. He is weak and doesn't have an appetite (which is to be expected after such major surgery), but his recovery is completely on track. This is GREAT NEWS for our family!!!

1 comment:
Hello Sharon & Michael:
I have "stopped" by a couple of times over the last week to see if there was anything new afoot.
I like Gigi's outfit. I do not think she likes it much, judging by her expression.
I just want you both to know I love you and I am praying for you guys.
XXX & OOO
Post a Comment